Go Pitbull Forums banner

Pics from practice

Tags
pics practice
791 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
So we had another practice yesterday. It was super fun. Dakota and Dosia were such good boys. They do very very well around each other even though they are both DA. I didn't get to many pics cause I drove up there by myself, and only have a phone :(

In the the truck and ready to go

Are we there yet??

We're here I can smell it :woof:

Go dog go!!

Celeste and Dakota :woof:

We added a 5lb dumbbell to Dosia's tire since he wanted to run with it lol

Hopefully someone will go with me to take pics next week :)

See less See more
#3 ·
:woof: :woof: I'd be so much fun if you and the girls came too, and maybe Snoop ;) We jumped in the river with the boys after too it was fun. Dosia and Dakota both went scooba diving lol it was so funny. And they both had an obsession with a fallen over tree that was sticking out of the water :) Dosia's first attempt to get on it was so comical. He did a flip backwards into the water lol. Then he made it up and jumped right in front of me, payback for laughing at him lol. The little brat even lifted his paw up high out of the water and deliberatly splashed me. Celeste was cracking up, he had the funniest look on his face when he did it too lol. Such a show off loll.

#4 ·
It was indeed fun! Dakota tried to get on the fallen tree, he ended up flopping over the top of it. He's not graceful at all.
That reminds me, I need to go over my pictures. My Nikon died early on though. :/

#6 ·
LOLL they had me cracking up :)
great pictures, great idea on the dumbbells in the tire , will have to remember that one
Thanks girl. I wanted to start adding weight on slowly so I don't hurt or stress D out and the dumbbells were a great way to do that. I think I need to do a 10lber though he still kept trying to run lol.

#10 ·
We have a blast out there :woof:
Cool pics! Nothing like some workin dogs! and even the lil bit of background makes me homesick for NOR*CAL LOL.
:woof::woof: You guys can always come down for a visit, just make sure you bring me Loki Jr though k ;)
Well I have a 5lbs, 10lbs, and 20lbs dumbbell if you'd like to use any. I need to buy another 5lb weight though.
Awesome thank you :) I gotta go garage sailing and look for some, I need some big ones from a weight bench too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.