Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really like to take pics of Odin, i cant help it. lol he's so photogenic :D

Stop pushin me dad, i want in the picture.

There see, i make pictures better.

Odin loves car rides, too bad the rockrawler is greenstickered and cant go on the street. lol

I taught him to sit pretty and now im workin on dance.

Sleepy pup is sleepy.

Tryin to find that comfy spot.

Maybe this way...

No, this way.

Ahhh. This way! gnight :angel:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Cute pics!! :D

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol thanks. yeah thats like the best sleeping pic ever!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
His feet are HUGE. What are you feeding him? Small children? LOL!
Such a sweet faced boy. :)
:rofl::clap:
oh i laughed so hard! no i dont feed him small kids lol. he's actually been cut back to 1cup servings twice a day of TotW high prairie. but im still having trouble gettin weight off of him and gettin him toned up. i walk him and flirt and spring pole. i try to go easy cuz his right rear leg is a lil lame and a the trainer says hes rear legs are super straight. i want to get him into swimming but the river is a bit a drive for me. loosing a lil bulk would be good for his legs but he'd rather curl up on the couch like he is right now lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha thats so cute! He really is very photogenic! I hate when you are next to them when they rearrange and they use you to kick off of, lol. I am totally trying to teach Mel to sit pretty, I tried but it turned into dance, lol. He refuses to balance for me no matter how hard I try good for Odin!!!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha thats so cute! He really is very photogenic! I hate when you are next to them when they rearrange and they use you to kick off of, lol. I am totally trying to teach Mel to sit pretty, I tried but it turned into dance, lol. He refuses to balance for me no matter how hard I try good for Odin!!!
thanks Ames! and yeah he doesnt really push me much, just kick me. lol as far as his 'dance' it started with 'sit', then he learned 'shake', then 'high 5', then 'sit pretty' (still falls over sometimes) and last night when i was workin on 'dance' i got him to balance on his back 2 legs and not touch anything. :D now if he learns how to turn we'll be set lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha Good Stuff! That's great, I have faith he will do it for you soon! :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahaha Good Stuff! That's great, I have faith he will do it for you soon! :)
lol thanks Ames. i am always impressed how quick he learns things. the BF just last night taught him if u hold ur arm out and tap it and say 'up' he will hop up put his front paws on ur arm, lean in and give u a kiss. lol :roll:

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
SO cute!!! I love the first one! He is one handsome boy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts