Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to a APBTC show { I think I have that right lol} took loki , crush and bambi and they did better then expected lol , crush came out with a 2nd and bambi took 3rd { not bad for 1st timers I thought} Loki took a 2nd and a 1st in weighpull and best trick , and then the plaque for overall most weight pulled { did verry well for his 2nd time in harness, especially since as always it didnt fit his big body lol}anyways heres a few pics from the day we all had fun the people we met are great and got some good contacts for loki in weight pulling, joined a club so we can get some tips from the pros.

heres Moose he showed up today to watch his daddy in weight pull, they had to go for a puppy obedience class in the afternoon so didnt have time to enter him in the puppy class but they are anxious to get him into stuff as well .

not a great pic but this dog cracked me up , got on the run and laid down to take a nap wanted nothing to do with any pulling lol

loki getting hooked up in the harness

one of the bullys that showed up I believe he was out of liger or one of those dogs king lion ect, not too bad but his rear was so high { real sweetie though}

really like the mascara this girl has lol really pretty colors

this one had a docked tail and had to explain to a few people that that isnt a desired feature in the bullys { but some need it for medical reasons happy tail ect , although im pretty sure these guys did it for looks I dont know why }

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good stuff. Nice pics

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I didnt get that many wasnt really on the ball lol , had the couple who bought moose show up and was chatting with them alot , didnt even get pics of bambi or crush in the ring :( bad momma I know lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Congrats! Great pics :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks bella and lisa :) macho Ill try and pay attention next time lol just so many cute puppys I kept gettin ditracted lol and they actually moved along very fast today , faster then last month. they started the conformation classes before weight pulling was done so got kinda hectic when we had dogs in 2 puppy classes and then loki in his and he was still pulling lol . was a great day though I think we are all burned and tired lol . I look like a curried lobster { I grabbed the tanning lotion last night in mistake of thinking it was toning lotion LMAO so was a lil orange and then now burned :(}

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Is this Calypso from CD Pits? I think it is, they drove down from Canada to that ADBA show I was just at.

Congrats on some more loot and winnings :D!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Is this Calypso from CD Pits? I think it is, they drove down from Canada to that ADBA show I was just at.

Congrats on some more loot and winnings :D!
Yea that's cindy.Im 90% sure thats calypso i think she has a few dogs that are very similar.She actually lives about 30 min from us.(shoulda got a harness through her i wouldn't of had to borrow lol)But Lokis will be here soon.He did great today the judges and club prez ect. were really impressed.Also they were very helpful:)We joined the local club today also they get together a few times a year and train we hope to go and keep soaking up as much knowledge as possible and im planning on going to the first sanctioned show with him mid august.He has already went from 93 down to 87 pounds from springpole work im gonna get him in the best condition possible by then.Ok im rambeling:)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes that is calypso , really nice girl I like her.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Congrats on your wins ANgel and the pics are awesome :D

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats Rangel Dangel! Great pics. Glad you got to go to a show of some kind.... Freakin Canada lol
I was happy alot more bully owners showed up at this one then the last show we went to , got to pass on phone numbers and emails for bringing an ABKC show up here. We have been working on getting one together and got some venues that we like but just trying to stir enough intrest up here right now and tell people about the ABKC to actually make it worth it to host one , if anything the show let us network with some locals a bit better was more excited bout that then the actual show LMAO guess theres a reason why not so many pics lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY congrats on your wins! love the napping in the weight pull picture lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
The AADR has a show in Pottstown Pa (warwick co park) July 2 & 3d... they will be doing conformation and treadmill, usually they would also have a pull. There is a problem though... the man that owned the rail system they used last time moved to Florida... Does anyone know anyone that could help some pitties work that wanna work n perhaps lend a rail system for the weekend??? We don't get many opportunities for pulls in this area... only 2 maybe 3 times a year! Please... & excuse me for not being around for awhile then coming in putting on the beg, but as we all know we don't always have control over all situations & I have had to place my entire pack over the last year... :(
but I have my pull dog with a friend that was bitten by the pullbug like me... & I think I have a couple of other newbies to introduce to the sport, but no pull no go...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts