Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well that was a busy weekend. went to training class with Odin on Sunday and he was wonderful! working on a focus heel :D i wasnt able to take pics while training but i did get some off of Chako's FB page. the BF had his son this weekend, the neighbor lady brought her puppy over and our other neighbors had a yard sale (we got some freebies for helping). then yesterday we watched movies and did nothing lol :woof: what a wonderful weekend :thumbsup:

first we have the trainer showing me how to get the right position.

and the only other one they had of Odin is the trainer showing me how to start a focus heel.

and when i went to Chako's FB page... Odin was on the cover photo!

"oh who's here?"

"oh its that lil human guy i like!"

rolly polly puppy named Rowdy

she said he has papers and has King Lion in his ped.

"what are u?"

"ok ur not so bad"

pay no mind to my Jack Daniels shorts, they are in here alot :cheers:

Rowdy was obsessed with Odin's mouth lol

"mom! make him stop"

Some of our freebies from the yard sale. some jeans, shirts, "crate" blankets, and stuffed toys! i didnt know the elephant made elephant sounds, not for long though lol.

"mom! it made a funny noise!"

"i can hear it still, just a lil bit."

"why did dad go outside?"

"at least i have my elephant!"

"stay right there frog, ill get u when im done with this guy."

"mom! thats mine, u even said i could have it!"

"i said give it!"

"get ur foot back!"

"i said its mine!"

both toys at once! ur greedy lol

tired Odin is tired from busy weeked!

"im gunna sleep now, u all can go now :D"

thanks for looking!:roll:

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh y goodness, he's a riot! Those are some fun pictures! Love them all!!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh y goodness, he's a riot! Those are some fun pictures! Love them all!!
Lol thanks Coach. U can imagine what he's like in person. LOL! When r we gunna see more pics of ur lil pup?

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I was actually going to post some up soon! I didn't want to look like an obsessive mom and post pics of him like every day haha :p

I love the toy pictures/captions of Odin!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was actually going to post some up soon! I didn't want to look like an obsessive mom and post pics of him like every day haha :p

I love the toy pictures/captions of Odin!
Lol im sure no one would mind if u did that. And yes Odin loved his toys, I watched him almost as much as the movie lol. My camera couldn't get good shots of him tossing it up in the air, too blurry lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Great pics :D looks like hes doin great!

Reactions: Odin`s_BlueDragon

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so hilarious! Looks like he was GREAT at his training. My favorite is the elephant picture SOO cute :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so hilarious! Looks like he was GREAT at his training. My favorite is the elephant picture SOO cute :)
He was fantastic! He's so trainable lol I can't wait to have a good formal heel. And yes he was super cute with the elephant. And im proud to say the toys are only missing their eyes. Lol he doesn't desroy stuffed toys super fast. Im lucky :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA that's impressive, unless the eyes are missing and you find them in his belly, lol. Mel tears apart stuffed anything its like a race for him I think lol

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHAHA that's impressive, unless the eyes are missing and you find them in his belly, lol. Mel tears apart stuffed anything its like a race for him I think lol
that's another reason im lucky. He spit one eye out and I was smart enough to cut the other ones off! No eatting plastic eyes for Odin. And yes I've been around dogs that loved to destroy stuffed toys! End up with fluff all over!

He is soooo handsome...and such a good looking guy!!!
Thank u so much! I coulda just sat there watchin him play all day. :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He's adorable :) ! How much does he weigh and what's his height? He looks huge compared to that human lil guy pic.....lol!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's adorable :) ! How much does he weigh and what's his height? He looks huge compared to that human lil guy pic.....lol!
Thanks! Odin is about 24" at the withers and between 70-75lbs. It doesn't help that my BFs son is 11 and weighs about the same as Odin! Lol. But that puppy who came to play was 6months and 45lbs. I told her about grain free food and not free feeding him, to get a scoop and measure what he eats. The human lil guy doesn't eat hardly anything, so annoying.

FYI: I don't have kids!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Odin looks very happy with his new toys! He also seems very happy to see lil man. Great job on getting the training going. Maybe you could get into competition with him when you get his obedience in check. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
223 Posts
He looks great. And he looks very tolerant.. But for that banner he is being the face for the APBT?

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He looks great. And he looks very tolerant.. But for that banner he is being the face for the APBT?
the banner is from a local "pit bull" rescue. they are not saying that he is an APBT. they simply picked his pic cuz he's cute, the angle is right, he looks like the media image of a "pit bull" and he was in their program when i rescued him. being a rescue that works with the local shelters 99.9% of the dogs they rescue are not purebred APBTs.

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Love the captions. You make me giggle every time you post pics for Arnold Schwartenaeger. LOL!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Love the captions. You make me giggle every time you post pics for Arnold Schwartenaeger. LOL!
Haha u dork! Now im gunna hear Odin's voice in my head like Arnold. "Get to the choppa!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts