Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this boy is HUGE already weighs we figure close to 20lbs deff over 15lbs { he hurts my wrist picking this chubby boy up}
took them out for a play inthe yard yesterday in the rain , the water didnt phase them at all lol , while my stuck up snobs sat in the house watching cause they didnt like the rain { pep, crush, luna and cali Lol}

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Him lol and ya Iliked that one I was inside in teh window where it was dry lol , he was outside with the boyfriend and I just snapped some pics from inside by the heater LMAO. was hard to get they dont sit still for long.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have no good puppy pics of Bentley. They are just way to interested in everything to sit still for a silly old picture lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He looks the most like loki out of all the babies but this female here acts like him to a T lol, She gots ta go LMAO.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Uh oh!!! Puppy overload!!!! Must............resist..............the...............urge!!! LOL! Very cute!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uh oh!!! Puppy overload!!!! Must............resist..............the...............urge!!! LOL! Very cute!
Kinda funny how the urge dissapears after a big litter lol.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!! :woof: He's so stinkin cute I just love him :love:
He's a total mini me he he :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
hahaha I love the sneak attack from behind, they are so cute thanks for sharing :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ill come get him =D I only live in michigan it cant be that far lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Canada lol

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Man, he is a big boy!! So cute!!!

i love the little black on the end of his tail, that gives him some character :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
wrinkles!! I looooove the wrinkles!!! :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awwww... He looks just like Loki in the face!!! He's a cutie :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Them pups are getting huge quick!He definitely looks alot like his daddy.How many pups do you have left?
And I totally get what your saying.I love puppies,but not that much to where I'd want to deal with a whole litter any time soon.lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts