Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks LR for taking the pictures! Thanks to the Stephenson's for their daughter lol. Was a great weekend, and I hope Varro and Barca are in 18-24 for nationals..... We didn't place but had fun.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should of posted Pictures of Lucy and a few of Charlie. He just isn't very pretty and she is so darn cute that she got all the attention :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Lance look at how cute Lucy is, she looks so happy to see the little girl :D ANd Charlie is sexy as all get out :D Great pics :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lookin good and I hope you guys had a great time :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awww those are great! the Stephenson's daughter and your pup pics are super cute!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is SEXY! He should have been entered in best conditioned she was the best conditioned dog there IMO. We will be at nationals and can't wait.
Everyone told me to enter him, but I never think my dog looks as good as others lol. He was pretty ripped and Mr. Hinkle gave me pointers on his hip caps showing during a keep. Beef tallow 1oz is 255 calories and 100% saturated (I think) fat and will help cover his hips. Ed swears by it. So I'll be testing that out, and going from a 25% protein to 31% protein food. So hoping for better results at nationals, but really I don't care I'm there to have fun!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awww those are great! the Stephenson's daughter and your pup pics are super cute!!!
Yea I was so happy she showed Lucy. Lol mike was using a cow hide to get Lucy to walker for her it was pretty cute. Lucy lovEd the attention also! The next day Madison came and walked her at least once "by herself". Those pictures made the show worth it and I think the gazzete should post one next magazine.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Hip caps showing are one of my pet peeves and one of the biggest problems I have here..lol Jacob even had slight hip caps showing dang it... We are gonna steal Ed's tips to Lance too..lol

and I had to take tons of pictures of Lucy she is adorable!! I have some more pictures of Charlie I'll have to upload them all to photobucket soon and post!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hip caps showing are one of my pet peeves and one of the biggest problems I have here..lol Jacob even had slight hip caps showing dang it... We are gonna steal Ed's tips to Lance too..lol

and I had to take tons of pictures of Lucy she is adorable!! I have some more pictures of Charlie I'll have to upload them all to photobucket soon and post!!
Yea I am going to the butcher's tomorrow to get some and start. I am going to just keep hand walking and drag weighting him and let him put a few pounds on. With beef fat being packed with calories it should be no problem at all adding the weight :p. I am hoping working the rear end drag weighting will produce more muscle so when I start dropping his weight again I wont have the same problem. I guess I'll know at nationals :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts