795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maggie looking out on the water

She was waiting for daddy to throw the tennis ball

SPLASH!!!

Maggie paddling on her way back in

Almost there...

She was tired!

Hope y'all like the pics! My camera seems to do clear pics when I'm out in the sun! WTF:mad:

Oh yea and she just got her bath because the water she was in was salt water so now my puppy is all white! :woof:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Very cute pictures. My camera takes good pictures outside,but indoors it's a pain to get the exposure right.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Lol new nickname for maggie 2 face lol but on a serious note i hope she gets better those are some great picz

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
woo hoo maggie is a water dog! Smart thinkin with the rope and the leash! she doesn't even realise that she has injuries!

·
Registered
822 Posts
They came out great! looks like she is a natural. How is her face healing up?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well my baby is starting to grow hair in the spot a scab came off so she should have fur back when its all done. Her scabs are coming off more and more so I think its healing well.

She loves the water, if I can the video downloaded I'll put it up. We decided to do the leash and rope because the canal is about 12ft so if she gets tired we can pull her in and not let her sink! lol

Yea Judy they came out WAY better, it seems to be that I've dropped my camera too much! lol It only works perfect when the sun is bright out. So oh well w/e, my camera doesnt like artificial light and it wont let me turn flash on, I just want a new camera!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts