Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first EVER dog...I knew I was taking on alot with getting a Pitbull with no previous experience and to make it worse I got her at just 2 1/2 weeks because her mom died so I decided to take her in. Here are a few Pics

This is when i first got her (don't mind the g1 box someone wanted to see how small she was:

A few wakes later:

Her relaxing with me:

When I started crate training:

Her now:

I know I got her young and it might seem irresponsible because I never had a dog before but I have been trying

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
looks like your doing great, she looks like your taking great care of her. she's a very pretty girl.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Oh man she looks grateful to have a pittie parent like you. I know we're not always well aware when we jump into puppy ownership, but nothing teaches us like our own experiences. It looks like she's well adjusted and happy. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Shes adorable! You did a great job with her!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I gotta comment, too. The pup looks happy, and thanks for being open about you getting her so young. But hey, like OZ said, we all learn from our experiences, and it looks like you did a great job handlin' the responsibility.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations! Tough job for a first time dog owner to take that type of responsibility. Look forward to seeing more of your dog and the great work you put into her.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
ive taken shits that look better than your dog
Wow what a waste of time.. Sign up to a forum and find threads that you can post on to make yourself look like a jack ass... Well done:hammer::hammer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts