Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute pics , that pup looks like trouble lol got that mischeivious look on her face lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are looking good!Lovin Charlie and I can't wait to see how Lucy looks all grown up.
Thanks I might be biased but I agree Charlie is maturing into a nice dog finally. I cant wait for Lucy to be grown up aswell! She is hell on legs lol.

cute pics , that pup looks like trouble lol got that mischeivious look on her face lol.
She is evil lmao. If she wasn't cute and her momma didn't love her she might be dead! She really knows how to push my buttons and make me want to murder her haha. Then she wraps you around her paw by being super sweet. She likes to lay her head on your pillow or on your arm and cuddle after she gets tired of being evil.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww look at Lucy, her and odie look so much alike with the spots and size wise, I need to get some stakced pics of him, let's see if I can get that done tonight, but she looks awesome :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YAY Charlie! he's not looking like a pup anymore, are you going to nationals? Lucy is very cute! oh BTW did you find a trainer to work with yet?
No I haven't even tried to find one yet tbh. I have been busy and just haven't gotten around to trying to find a trainer. As for Nationals we should be there!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YAY see you at nationals! I will be doing the SDC again do you think Charlie is ready?
I am having a really hard time with him being calm when people approach. So assuming I can ge that under control he should be fine. How long is the stay and how far do I walk away from him?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I will one day get Odie to do this test :D Good Luck Lance you can do it and so can Charlie :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts