Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres some pics of my babygirl Roxy! We got her when she was 11 weeks old, from a guy who found her and her brothers and sisters in a old garage.. She stole my heart the moment the guy handed her to me! She has been the biggest sweetheart to me and my boyfriend and our familys for the past 6 weeks, however she is not fully potty trained but were tryin! Thanks for looking!:woof:

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Heres some pics of my babygirl Roxy! We got her when she was 11 weeks old, from a guy who found her and her brothers and sisters in a old garage.. She stole my heart the moment the guy handed her to me! She has been the biggest sweetheart to me and my boyfriend and our familys for the past 6 weeks, however she is not fully potty trained but were tryin! Thanks for looking!:woof:

[/I
Roxy looks like such a sweetheart!!! That pic of her on her back sleeping is so cute. I would be over hugging the crap out of her if she was on my couch, and she was my pup of course LOL!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
She is a doll!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
She is cute and it seems as if she likes to relax a whole lot, I bet she is crazy ball of energy when you take her out side.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rudy: She LOVES to run, but we live next to a busy street so we cant let her loose as of right now.. When she gets the chance to run free (my parents house) she goes crazy!! lol when she comes home from visiting my parents and my bfs parents, she is litterally sleeping for two days straight lol.. She runs in our house also, but only where there is carpet so she can grip the floor to run even FASTER!!

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Looks like a good dog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts