Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's me trying to get both dogs at the same time to pay attention to just me.Hera has been alot of work thus far as she hasn't had any training whatsoever.
But she walks good on a leash now and we're still working on sit.She gets so excited when she sees a treat or food that she has a hard time sitting still.

Attachments

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Hera looks great, she is coming along nicly. pretty girl looks like she could eat Hera's face in the first pic though. there cute togther i am glad she is working out for you!!!

Reactions: dixieland

·
Registered
419 Posts
Great pictures.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG LISA, Hera LOOOKS freakin amazing, gawd you have done an awesome job with her :D She looks soooo much ebtter, and I love the third to last pic, finally sucess, both of them lookin at you, awww I heart me some PG :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hera looks great, she is coming along nicly. pretty girl looks like she could eat Hera's face in the first pic though. there cute togther i am glad she is working out for you!!!
They are working out great together.I have them seperated most of the time,they get to playing kinda rough.I don't want one or the other to get mad.
Pretty Girl was actually getting ready to lick her lips and I just caught her face that way before her tongue got out.:rofl:
Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha someone put on some weight! Dog's look good .. The rescue is coming along def looks much better...
Thanks Tara!:)
Great pictures.
Thanks so much!
Nice pics, your pups are......:thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind words!
OMG LISA, Hera LOOOKS freakin amazing, gawd you have done an awesome job with her :D She looks soooo much ebtter, and I love the third to last pic, finally sucess, both of them lookin at you, awww I heart me some PG :D
:rofl:I know!It was hard keeping them both focused with Hera howling sometimes and then the kids kept walking by and taking PG's attention away.
Thanks for the kind words girl!PG hearts you too!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts