Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures I took today of the little ones. They are at 4 weeks now, will be 5 this coming wendsday. I also got a pic of their dad I just finished working him when I took this pic. My nephew is staying over for awhile and wanted to try the bite sleeve on for size lol. Here r the pics

Ps the little pup in the second to last pic is my favorite she has won my heart. When she hears you she comes out and will growl or bark at you until you play with her or pick her up.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Wow they are getting so big! Your favorite was mine off the pics those spots are great!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG they are getting wayyy to cute and so big already , my favs are the white faced one with spots in the 2nd to last pic and that fawn or buckskin { not sure what you call it} with the dark mask in the last pic ... way to cute I want them all { atleast until they start chewing my stuff then you can have back lol}

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks and anglebaby you got it right the little buckskin with the black mask she is a cutie as well the little one with spots is resistol, and the little buckskin is sadie and going to the same home as her will be her littermate dash a white pup with two red spots. Mt friend has had choice of females since the get go and picked but waited to decide on a name and chose grip so the boy whose name was grip is now shep lol.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
o and the chewing has already started. check out the pictures on the whelping box, it was new when i statred lol. now the coners have been chewed up. This goes by to fast i tell ya, im glad ill have a few around after they are all gone for training tho.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
oo NO, you will not find any merles on my yard that is not a color in apbts those pups are solid white with a little ticking on their belleys i do not like the ressesive white gene in there and try and steer away from using those dogs ever they are usually fixed but still worked and go to good homes but the white comes with problems no one wants. it really gets me mad when i see guys wanting or advertising albino pits it just frustrates me to no end, white isnt a natural color where we are bottom line. I do have a few that have light tan with white and black tipped ears, and some black on their faces but no merles. I do not breed for color only form i need dogs that can perform day in day out.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Oh. I assumed this was a breeding of unknown heritage. I like colors doesn't matter what they are to me when the dogs are unpapered. I was talking about that tan girl with the darker spot on top of her tan coloring. I can see that some of the pups are sable. :) She/He is cute.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oo you mean the little buckskin pup with the black mask that is biting the pup tha is white with two tan spots? and i do know most of the heritage not all only the parents the father is the bitches grandfather it started with him and another female and i ended up keeping a female this bitches mom outcrossed once with a male to her and then brought her back to her grandfather wich is where i am now. if any of this makes sense these are all working hounds and only go to working homes.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I like that little black masked one that is biting.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Nice looking litter :) Best of luck with them!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts