Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking for a picture I saw on this site a few months ago. I believe it was a fairly "known" dog, rather than a poster's pet.

It was mostly brindle and may have had some white on it as well - but its muscles were incredibly well defined.

It was jumping towards a rope in the air or may have already been hanging from it.

I'm sorry I dont have a better description.... but I tried searching and cannot find it (search terms: muscle, brindle, famous, etc.).

Can anyone help find that picture and/or thread?

TIA

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Is this the pic your looking for?

That is Keith and his dog Mongo R.I.P.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, that's not it. Thanks for trying though.

The picture was a high quality photo, perhaps even professional - probably a DSLR camera or something.

If in the photo above, the camera is taking a side view shot.... the photo I am looking for the dog is jumping towards the camera (kinda) but to the right of the photographer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was the dog brindle like the picture above or another shade of brindle?
I think it was pretty similar to that color....

Like I said, it was a very high quality photo - professionally taken I would assume.

I can't remember what the thread was titled or anything... but I feel like it was something about an older, well recognized dog in the APBT world.

He was RIPPED too... like you could see every muscle in his chest, back, and legs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts