Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna try my hand at making a little video and I'd like to request pics to put in it. I need "pit bulls" that are jumping, running, playing, etc. Action shots basically. I also need some of them playing in or with water. So if you have any pics that belong to you that you would not mind me using send them to [email protected] or post here.

Thanks

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Aimee I have some great pics for you. :) I've got some good one4es of Dosia blowing bubbles in the pool, and others of him Marley and our son all in the pool playing. All are on the computer at the house so I'll send them monday when I get back :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yep Aimee I will have to e-mail you some pics, I may just post them here as I have a ton of them of all the dogs playing :D Does the DWB count?? :p

Reactions: aimee235

·
Banned
319 Posts
I wanna try my hand at making a little video and I'd like to request pics to put in it. I need "pit bulls" that are jumping, running, playing, etc. Action shots basically. I also need some of them playing in or with water. So if you have any pics that belong to you that you would not mind me using send them to [email protected] or post here.

Thanks

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Alright I'm finally on my own computer :D

This one's my favorite cause he looks like he's gunna punch some one in the face :)

Playing in the pool lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Aimee can it just be pics, I have a great couple of vids of Orion in the water, hmmm going to look now :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
cool beans, here are some pics and vids, you can break the vids down however you need too :D

Air Penny (RIP) -

I really can't believe she used to be this heavy, miss you Pooh Bear -

Some of Phoebers -

Orion -

Phoenix -

playin in the water -

Here are the vids -

ok I'm done, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts