Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday We went to the Reliant Show in Houston for the first time and man I didnt realize how big this event was. Punisher represented for Team No F.E.A.R. and won 1st Place in his weight class and took home Most Weight Pulled Per Pound. More important then the wins was the good pub that we were getting walking around after the weight pull. We couldnt walk 10ft with out everybody wanting to take pictures and pet Punisher. The looks on peoples faces when they saw little kids hugging Pun was priceless. I guess everyone was expecting this pitbull to be attacking thier dogs and spectators lol. I got so many "I didnt know a pitbull could be so obedient" comments. Here are some pics

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice congrats :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awesome! Great job! Did you get all the food too? :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
congrates he looks great to btw

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Was this a fun show? A bully show? I never heard about it. Wouldn't have been able to go if I had, but I'm curious. Looks like a nice setup. Good job, Phil. Love that collar, too.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Awesome pics and congrats!! :thumbsup:

I would also like to know how much he pulled :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Always impressed with your show news, mate. Punisher looks awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.