Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the W.C.A.P.B.T.C fun show , had a great day weather was nice and got to meet some cool people and beautiful dogs.

loki walking in the ring

crush and his new friend, she does therapy work. Visits people in the hospitals.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Loki being asked to gait LMAO

crush I had to keep restacking him he kept overstacking and moving, such a brat

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

my daughter in Jr. Handlers

she reminded me of my cali

Xena the sweetest lil girl, crush's new crush

Loki did well he won his weight division and then won 1st overall in WP as well as 1st in his confo.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
crush working on stacking LOL

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Awesome pictures, some stunning dogs in there!

Was it Pit bulls and bullies? or mixed together?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's an ADBA show but it was a fun show so some of us with bullys take the opportunity to get our dogs in the ring just for fun lol. The ADBA people are nice enough to allow us too and not talk down to us lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Great pics.. looks like alot of fun :D

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
Awesome pics. Loki is built like a brick s_ _ _ house. Holy crap. No wonder he won at WP. LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone , ya it was fun always a great bunch of people there. I pinched a nerve in my neck few days before this and the pain pills wore off half way through so wasnt feeling to hot, but was worth it. Also our ride broke down on the way home from calgary so we had to cab it to the show so was an expensive day but well worth it lol.

Ecko yes Loki is at his all time lowest weight right now I think at 82 lbs. He usually sits mid to high 90's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts