Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think ambullys can look as lean and super cut like apbt's as I seen from performancekennels website , but does anyone have pictures of ambullys that are in GREAT physical shape? Just wanted to get an idea of how tone they can get.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
There's a fairly new member that has video and pic of a awesome bully working his butt off, I think he said it was a camelot blood line

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I think any dog can be in great shape, some APBTS get starved and get that really dry look without any mmuscle density.

My Bully's metabolism is pretty bad and he is not the greatest worker but he is getting there. His coloring doesn't help at all specially when his coat is soo freaking shinny lol

you can use this diagram to get an idea of what a dog in good shape should look like I thin my dog is pretty close to healthy lol

This diagram is very good I hope other members can utilize it as I have

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Yeah, big difference!

There's Bernie! That boy has been looking in good shape too :)
Thank you :) I am going to off for 6 weeks when my baby is born so I am going to work Bernie like a mad man lol

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I knew macho would show, I kept checking back to this page to see that good looking ambully

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I knew macho would show, I kept checking back to this page to see that good looking ambully
Thank you :)
It took me a little bit because I'm at work but ask and they shall receive ;-)

·
Registered
141 Posts
We are in the process of getting Luciano shredded and are holding out on pics til I feel he is there, but here are a few of some other bullys that I like that are in great shape....
Lions Den Bubba

Lions Den Loco

This guy has some great looking dogs

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice !!!!!! Boy is stacked

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Lions Den has some genetic freaks lol You can't build that muscle density with a workout regimen his dogs are naturally beasts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts