Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics I got. They are so adorable.

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
OMG they are sooo cute...I am so glad you live so far away from me because I might just have to help you raise one...hehehe!

Glad to see momma is doing good the pups are absolutely adorable!

:clap: :woof:

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
They are so pretty!!!!!! Lord I want one!!! Like I need a new puppy. Pitty pups are just the cutest.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Stack Babies they are so freaking cute I am very glad you live so far away cause I would be kicked out for bringing another one home!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sydney said:
Glad to see momma is doing good
Oh yeah Moo is a super mom. She never loses a single puppy out of her nest and will let any one near without aggression at all. She keeps them perfectly clean and well behaved lol... She did great with her last litter.

Ty all the are really so cute. I have puppy fever right now lol.. :pup: :pup: :pup:

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
I wish that i could take one! I would in a heartbeat! They are such a beautiful color!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At first I thought they where all champagne, but then I noticed the females are just a really light washed out blue.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWW I want one!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL.. He asked me today If I want one on the blue females. If she has the build of Satata from the last litter I will get her.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
roleary said:
this is a pitbull forum, why are you posting pictures of hamsters?...:D
Be they are the cutest damn hamsters ever lol..:woof: :woof: :woof:

3,968 Posts
how adorable!! i could never let onyx have puppies with another dog i would want to keep them all!!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am tellin ya lol. I fear if I breed Mae I will keep every single one. I could too lol thats what makes it so tempting lol... I could have a herd of Maes running around :D :D :D

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
roleary said:
this is a pitbull forum, why are you posting pictures of hamsters?...:D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts