Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every once in a while my friend who i got my dog from will come over and bring his Pit (my pup's sister) over to play and let them hangout.
Let me tell you these girls are a handful!:D
we started the day off letting them hangout in the back yard and play/Swim a bit. Then after we took them to this wooded area down the street from my house, it has a little creek and everything so we let them off the leashes and let them wrestle and play in the shallow water....next thing you know they get way to over excited as pits tend to do -___- and take off running with me behind them out of the creek spot into heavy wooded area that leads to the street, my friend was lucky enough to stop his dog from getting to far but of course that was not the case for me :p i ended up yelling loud enough for her to hear me and stop, but not before she has some fun in a patch of cactus haha. i pulled a 3/4 inch cactus needle out of her paw and it was allll the way in :X

Anyways here are the pictures, just thought id give a little back story to them, my girl is the one with the bandana ( got to love my friends dog's ears :D )
(unfortunately i didn't bring my camera to that creek spot i will have to next time)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
OMG I love the last one that is very vintage grace kelly looking! The bandanna scarf around the head with the glasses hehehehe. All she need's is a 50's chevy convertible and she is all set to go LOL. Very adorable pictures!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG I love the last one that is very vintage grace kelly looking! The bandanna scarf around the head with the glasses hehehehe. All she need's is a 50's chevy convertible and she is all set to go LOL. Very adorable pictures!!
thanks Sadie (:)
glad you liked them and hope everyone else enjoys them!
i thought that last picture looked like an aunt jimima dog XD

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
too cute!!! i love the last pic too :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!! Great pics! That last pic almost made me spit out my coffee LMAO!! :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yay :D
glad everyone likes them ((:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the pics, they are beautiful girls! How old are they?
they are 18 months :)
so glad everyone enjoyed these!
there next play date i'll have to take some more pictures, these girls are a riot when they get together.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww thats great! the third one looks like they are telling secrets :) Love the ears in the first pic too, lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Great pics they are both beautiful girls :) That last pic reminds me of Thelma and Louise :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts