Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
I know some Marines that can sleep standing, but never seen a dog do it, it was great to see!

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
She is filling out very nicely.
I giggled a little bit when I saw her in that tiny little chair. :)

PS I just logged on this morning. I try to always comment on one of my favorite black dogs pics. ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vilebeast I know some Marines that can sleep standing, but never seen a dog do it, it was great to see!
HAHAHA. I thought all dogs did that... >.< She does it allll the time. lol.

EckoMac She is filling out very nicely.
I giggled a little bit when I saw her in that tiny little chair.

PS I just logged on this morning. I try to always comment on one of my favorite black dogs pics.
Aww. Yes, I do agree. I guess the whole R.E slowly develop thing may be right about her... She is even bigger in person... The pics make her look small actually... But you made me blush. :) thanks for the sweet comment

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
She looks great! :D

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
How old is she now? Height? Weight? Just curious since I've been able to watch her grow up. :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She's 11 months. 60 something lbs. 22" tall. 12 inches at the chest. and 21 inches around the head.... (just had to measure her... lol)

And thank you McCoy

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
That chair pic is awesome, looks like u'll have to break down and get a new chair soon lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha. Wellll she turned it over where to back of the chair was on the floor and the bottom was like the back... and she seems to fit in it now :p

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are some characters ;) and they don't really argue back. :p
So they are for the most part perfect :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yours doesn't argue back??? .. Lucky! I can't tell you how many arguments I've lost to Daisy :|
LOL no, she really doesn't argue back.. She will be bull-headed sometimes of course, but she will just ignore me when she feels like it. LOL

And thanks Rodrigo ;) I feel the same about your boy. :D He is going to be a thick one weighing 60 at 10 months!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Good looking Bulldog, thanks for sharing..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts