Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying... I hate the camera I had to borrow and these are the best shots that I could get.

Felony gives pig a run for her money!!!

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
All I have to say is it's about time. They look great!!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's some better pictures of it without the cone

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Man... Felony's ears are ADORABLE I would keep them exactly like they are. Let the other two rock the crop and let her keep her ears!!! LOL

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wanted the short crop like Pig, and indigo have for cree, but the vet got frustrated with his ears and left them like this. His bell was very weird and she had to alter it. She said that after the bell heals she'll go back and trim them down to the short crop if I wanted her to.

Haha it's too late Felony had hers done yesterday. I have to go get her in about an hour.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah I think i'm going to keep it. I didn't think it would look right that's why I asked for the short crop, but I was surprised at how handsome he looked with his new hair cut

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
yeah I think i'm going to keep it. I didn't think it would look right that's why I asked for the short crop, but I was surprised at how handsome he looked with his new hair cut
I remember feeling the same thing, I wanted the short crop on Chino, but I am pleased more every day with how theyre turning out. I think also, it gives the two pups their own unique look. :)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i know, I need something to make them stand out from each other, I am finding myself calling them each others names more and more lately. I think the correct dogs name in my head, but another dogs name slips out of my mouth lmao.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
beautifulllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE pig's crop. just love it!
but i think cree's fits him so perfectly it makes him look like a little gentleman
oh they're growing up im so sad!!!! it seems like just yesterday you were posting about them being born! *bawls*

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
i know, I need something to make them stand out from each other, I am finding myself calling them each others names more and more lately. I think the correct dogs name in my head, but another dogs name slips out of my mouth lmao.
picree

creeg

LOL :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts