Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got to say, I am so happy with this girl. She is so smart and has awesome toy and food drive which makes it so easy to work with her. I'm going to start letting her use the flirt pole for short amounts of time now, she is obsessed with tug so I'm sure the flirt pole will just be heaven. I'm also pleasantly surprised with her body type, I was expecting her to be a bit heavier-set because of the Rottie in her, but she is turning out long and lean. She's weighing in at about 43lbs. I'm also going to look into where I can do some hobby agility with her when she's older because she is sooooo agile. Can't wait to see what we can get ourselves into later on!
:love:

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
She is a real cutie! Not sure if you realize it, but you can start agility training now...;) you don't have to wait till she is older, it's actually a lot harder to start up agility with an adult if they don't have the basic know-how that is so easy to teach a pup :p just my opinion of course ;)
You really only wait till a dog is mature for hardcore exercise.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is a real cutie! Not sure if you realize it, but you can start agility training now...;) you don't have to wait till she is older, it's actually a lot harder to start up agility with an adult if they don't have the basic know-how that is so easy to teach a pup :p just my opinion of course ;)
You really only wait till a dog is mature for hardcore exercise.
I've never done any sports with my dogs before so I'm going to have to do some research before starting to train her! It'll be a learning experience for both of us. Also, we've just recently decided to put our house up for sale and move to a slightly bigger town. Right now we have no resources for sports or clubs anywhere in a 2 hour radius, but hopefully wherever we end up will have some options!

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And sometimes I tend to be overly paranoid about working my dogs, I'm sure they're capable of a lot more than I give them the chance to try at this point. You're totally right. :p

·
Super Moderator
5,309 Posts
Beautiful brindle girl. What a sweet face. Thanks for taking the time to share the pictures BCdogs.

Joe

·
Registered
49 Posts
Shes lovely.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha she is no pig! she is beautiful! How did you pick the name? (I call my boy piggy as a nickname cause he snorts ALL the time lol)

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahaha she is no pig! she is beautiful! How did you pick the name? (I call my boy piggy as a nickname cause he snorts ALL the time lol)
Thanks, that's why we named her Piggy, she grunts and snorts like crazy! Hahaha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts