Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to petco with pig to pick up dog clippers and bird food and found a dress that fit her...me...well I could help myself

·
Banned
292 Posts
OMG! That's too cute! I'm not one to dress my dogs up (other than Halloween), but I don't think I could have resisted either. lol

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Aww pig! thats SOOO darn cute! :love: she actually looks like shes enjoying the new dress haha

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Jmmmm..... I am lost. Is that Pig? Chop Chop Sewweeee, Pig? Indigo Bully Conection Pig?
Cre Cre, Pig? :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Looking pretty! LOL I picked that one out too

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
hahaha thanks ya'll... yes Sammy, that is Pig pig seeeweee pig

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
O.M.G!!!! hahaha. toooo cute!!! i love it! i can't dress lace up ;) i get in trouble cuz "she's too pretty to cover up" and "a man's dog doesn't wear clothes" hahaha. i didn't tell him i got her a pink sweater while he was in the hospital ;) i can't dress George up anymore tho. just had his manhood taken away. don't wanna give him a complex ;) but she is too too cute in the red polka dots. love it :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
She wears it with style!

·
Registered
771 Posts
awww poor pig lol so cute though

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I love it...and now my kids want me to go find a dress for my Princess...lol...see what you started!! :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
LMAO shes like... mom... really??

That is cute! I have a bunch of clothes for china but shes gotten to fluffy to wear them...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts