Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my boy....crappy cell phone pix but hey u get the idea lol :D hes going to be 2 y/o jan. 4th. hes def. getting a lil thicker finally!! haha :D weighing in @ 56-60 lbs.

pike and chump and my best friend logan who i gave chump to :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I really like your dog, I think my Bernie is going to come out looking like Pike. I have a lot of throwing kunckles in the 5th generation of the ped.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
He's lookin good shane! He sure is starting to fill out!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ty all!!! yeah shana hes starting to fill out nicely. chump is 3-4 months younger and hes already got prob. 5-10 lbs on pike already haha :D the pix by the car were took today while i was in my car letting it warm to come to work haha :D

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
ty all!!! yeah shana hes starting to fill out nicely. chump is 3-4 months younger and hes already got prob. 5-10 lbs on pike already haha :D the pix by the car were took today while i was in my car letting it warm to come to work haha :D
I thought you were taking pics from the car so Pike wouldn't get you LOL J/K

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought you were taking pics from the car so Pike wouldn't get you LOL J/K
lol he wouldnt do anything but lick me to death. hes got alotta bark with no bite :D most he ever does is jump and throw his weight to knock u down when we're playing rough lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
What!!! Pikes RE! Now way:Dhehehe Hes looking great man. Always glad to see Chump!

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Great looking bully Shane.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts