Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the family. only one that's not pictured in these are my oldest daughter kaylee. i only get her every other weekend, so i'll post some pix of her later on.
me n pikeY

ri ri (riley) and pikeY <----PikeY comes from her. lol

heather and pike (fiance, soon to be married july 18th :clap:)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Awwww, Pikey is amazing looking and your daughter is gorgeous. Also your fiance is beautiful, congratulations!!!! Marriage is FUN!!! (to me atleast ;) ) I LOVE Pike's harness, he looks so handsome in it. I loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
I love his harness. That is a great looking dog!! Your fiance is really beautiful! Congratulations!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Pikes looken good as always, i like that harness aswell, different color than usual.

Is Pike fixed? If he is, what age did you fix him at?

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
If your gonna call Pikey names then he can just come and live with Auntie Whitney and Zoe......HAHAHAHA joking..

He looks awesome....Congrats on getting married. well when it happens. We will need to see pictures!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks you guys. hes maturing into an awesome dog. my best friend in the world. anywho, i got his harness from ebay. theirs like 21 diff colors you can choose from. i had 2 get a medium becuz my boy is too small for a large hehe. koonce272---no he's not fixed. i hope to show him soon, try to get him titled, and one day continue his blood for future pikey's in my family. im learning alot on here. i may not always comment.....but i read for hours. We are excited about the marriage. Her parents not so much....but what the hell u know. dont get me started there haha :)

gettin licked.

kaylee on left (shes 3, 4 in oct.) Riley on right (2 in may)

·
Registered
771 Posts
nice nice, Hes a purdy boy.

·
Registered
962 Posts
You all are gonna be one Good Looking Family!!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ty ty. i tell him when i get home and we have our nightly talk. at work right now, dont get off until 11. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts