Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UGH where do I begin....

I was teaching Obed at the park this morning and we see a large pit bull puppy with a young kid walking around. we were working on our down stays when we see the pit pup (about 7 months) running lose, I had everyone return to their dogs and at the other end of the park we see the pit run up to a very old man and JRT. The dogs dance around for a min then BAM! a fight. CRAP.... I run across the park trying to yell at them not to pull them apart wishing I had brought my breskstick. I get there and they pit finally lets got but the JRT goes back after the pit! lol We get them apart and the young kid is so freaked out he cannot even talk.... I make sure the old man who was shaking was ok and a nice women took him to a bench to calm down. The I went to the young man and chewed his butt out!

I said everything from this is what give our breed a bad name to why were you not responsible enough to hold the leash......

The collar was very thin and looked like it was going to break so I made a nuse with the leash and put it on the dog (basically I took the dog from the young man! lol) and started walking back to my class. I told the young man to go check on the old man and make sure he was ok. The JRT look just fine but pissed off and the pit had a blood nose and puncture under the eye. Serves him right!

I take the dog back to my class and he tried to get DA with the dogs there and I put an end to that real quick and he calms down. We proceed with my till the young man gets back. I gave him my number and told him I would help him for free if he just called me..... I hope he calls and learns a lesson! He was very remorseful he did not seem like a punk kid just freaked out. I told him he was lucky his dog was just a pup or it could have killed that JRT and he would be in real trouble! :mad: I really hope he calls.

Ok Lauren my Sp ch is acting up, spell check this for me! LMAO

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Lol! Those Jack Russels are feisty little buggers, I've never met one that would back down from a fight. Way to go :) Those owners could use their butts chewed out more often.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Lol! Those Jack Russels are feisty little buggers, I've never met one that would back down from a fight. Way to go :) Those owners could use their butts chewed out more often.
JRT is an awesome little dog. they are one of those dogs that makes me say 'if i didnt have my pit bulls id have one of those"

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
I used to not like jrt now after killa I adore the fisty little jerks lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Sounds like he learned a valuable lesson seeing as how he was remorseful. I hope he calls you and gets some real training from you ;). Bella was recently attacked by a pug about a week ago who was loose walking with her owner. I dropped kicked the pug and put an end to it real quick! The ignorant little half a man and I exchanged some words. He didn't like me telling him there's a leash law and to be more responsible! He's lucky Bella didn't get a hold of the little beast!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
WOW ... another case with a kid who cant control there dog . I hope for the dogs sake he calls you and learns how to handle his dog , next time it could be very bad, could have been worse if you hadnt been there to intervene.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I am glad that you offered him some classes. He really needs to take some lessons and learn how to own his dog. I am glad to see that you offered him free classes. I hope he takes them

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
i really hope he follows up and gives you a call. sounds like the sounds like the jrt got the best of the pup.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Wow thy sucks but glad u were there to chew him out. And very cool of u to offer the help. Hope he calls!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Wow Lisa, that's crazy!! Good job though putting that kid in check!! Hopefully the stress from the incident, seeing the older gentleman upset and uneasy as well as the tongue lashing from you is punishment enough as well as an eye opener for him! I hope he calls you too, That could be the best thing he does for himself as an owner as well as for his dog.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Man, good thing you were there Lisa! You are awesome to offer your services for free! I hope he calls!

·
Registered
82 Posts
JRT FTW :) Love the spirit those dogs have

BTW very nice work, and very decent of you for offering your help out for free :) Keep up the good work

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Way to go Lisa...the right place at the right time!! Hope the kid calls!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
any update this kid call you at all?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts