Downtown Parking Garage
McComb Mississippi, 39648
United States

Email Contact:
[email protected]

·
Registered
400 Posts
I wish there was something like that going on here. I'd like to start organizing something like that. Hand out -know-the-truth pamphlets and let people meet a few well trained, ambassadors. Education for the public. Even for people who fear them, education is the first step to understanding. I love changing people's minds.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
..i'm really gonna try to go to this..since i know of it in advance..gives me time to find a babysitter!! woohoo!
i was thinking of making booklets 'truth about the APBT' and handing them out at work on that day..and i think with the recent mishap with one of the nurses and an apbt up here mabye it can help some of the other nurses.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I wish there was something like that going on here. I'd like to start organizing something like that. Hand out -know-the-truth pamphlets and let people meet a few well trained, ambassadors. Education for the public. Even for people who fear them, education is the first step to understanding. I love changing people's minds.
*clap* *clap* *clap* very very..well said.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
individuals

the folks who are sponsoring it are individuals from our wp club so it can be done. I'll be helping out

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
is there a web site we can go to for this?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the information from them directly at crazy8kennel.com and then again at My Pitbull Space. Either place should have a flier. I got couldn't print it here when I cross posted the info.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
thanks blue, the lady mailed me back with a flyer the same day!! i was looking at it, it's only a three hr. drive..so ...ROAD TRIP!!!!!
can't wait to meet everyone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. Ran across yall today while surfin. So I thought I would register and post the flyer BUT it wont let me post pics/links until I have made 15 posts.... Oh well I tried. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts