·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has a link to download ?

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
I don't think that there really is a downloadable form of the book. I love my manual, and I don't think it would feel quite the same not being able to thumb through the pages because it's kinda like a reference book where its most convenient to flip back and forth.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think that there really is a downloadable form of the book. I love my manual, and I don't think it would feel quite the same not being able to thumb through the pages because it's kinda like a reference book where its most convenient to flip back and forth.
You have it? Have a scanner ? Lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Complete Game Dog by E.F.is $500 brand new lol

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
You have it? Have a scanner ? Lol
Lol Yes and yes, but it's too much of a pain in the butt to scan. send me a message on facebook and we'll see if we can't work something out. :)

I would love to get my hands on a copy of that. Hakkunamattatta, I'll wait for a copy to fall in my lap

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol Yes and yes, but it's too much of a pain in the butt to scan. send me a message on facebook and we'll see if we can't work something out. :)

I would love to get my hands on a copy of that. Hakkunamattatta, I'll wait for a copy to fall in my lap
Haha- I want that book but I'm not paying $500 for that :poop:

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
^^^ I have mine!! signed by both men! LOL didnt know it climbed to 500 bucks though! ewweeeeeeeeeeee!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
cash needs to be backed by gold, right now being backed by our backs aka economy production aka slavery the dollar aint worth squat with all the outsourcing.. When credit is more valuable than the dollar we have a BIG problem.

If its tangible and educational, and out of print.. or Gold .. you wanna sell that for cash that will be gone tomorrow with nothing to contribute to the future like a written piece of history? ????

This is a disposable society already; I guess that mentality(everythings for sale) put the nail in the coffin...

as much as I would love to see Mach0 get that book I have to say that people should keep rare out of print reads.........

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
cash needs to be backed by gold, right now being backed by our backs aka economy production aka slavery the dollar aint worth squat with all the outsourcing.. When credit is more valuable than the dollar we have a BIG problem.

If its tangible and educational, and out of print.. or Gold .. you wanna sell that for cash that will be gone tomorrow with nothing to contribute to the future like a written piece of history? ????

This is a disposable society already; I guess that mentality(everythings for sale) put the nail in the coffin...

as much as I would love to see Mach0 get that book I have to say that people should keep rare out of print reads.........
WOW:goodpost::goodpost:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^ I have mine!! signed by both men! LOL didnt know it climbed to 500 bucks though! ewweeeeeeeeeeee!
HAHA Nice

I have mine. I would being willing to sell it...
Pm me...

says $150 for new , but collectors editions $550
Amazon.com: complete game dog: Books
I used the amazon app and thats all that came up. Thanks for the link ;-)

Some things have more value other than money...Id rather invest money into another dog than spend 500 lol.. But I am pretty sure I can get the reads. I dont care for the book as a collectible. Its the knowledge. Knowledge is irreplaceable.
WOW:goodpost::goodpost:
lol

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Can someone tell me what the pit bull bible is?

I might save up a bit and get The Complete Game Dog. That book looks awesome :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the link. I'm going to check it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts