Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it's me again :) Here are some updated pictures of my boy Nightmare! He's turning out to be exactly what I wanted, he's doing very well in the ring and almost a champion. Poor guy was tired, lol he just finished playing fetch before I took these pictures. What do you guys think??

Nightmare

What a silly face :) LOL

Cute face!!

Happy boy!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is gorgeous! :)

Reactions: bullychick2010

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Cute guy ;) Congrats on making way to CH!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Beautiful guy,
No doubt!

Reactions: bullychick2010

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Love me some Night Night! When is the next show y'all are going to be at so I can see my baby Nightmares. :) Give my Stell Bell kisses too please! Psssst.... change the date on yo camera homeslice! lol It has Nightmare at like four years old.... pffff ;)

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!!! That's my boy!!

Lauren-thanks girl!! He said he misses you too :) the next show I believe I will be at in Georgia will be in March. Maybe before then but not sure, and yea I do need to change the date. I thought I did but apparently I didn't LOL!!

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
nightmare is a stunner. i like his beefy shoulders. is he brindle? hard to see if he has stripes or just a mix of colors in his coat?
gville? my little brother plays for the Gators. i visit alot. never seen any dogs like yours though.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JoKealoha--Thank you :) He's a special boy, he's a brindle. He was blue brindle as a puppy but then the blue just faded out. I live right outside of Gainesville, your little brother plays for the Gators?? That's awesome, football, basketball, or baseball???

Smiggs--LOL Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
we are a football family. sorry, sometimes i forget there are other sports in the world! haha.
his name is Ronald Powell. he wears number 7 on defense. he just finished his sophmore season. i like gainesville alot. people are WAY nicer than here in LA.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
my family is full of beasts. 2 and 4 legged. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts