1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh that is soooo good to hear! Just the other day someone told me that they think my foster puppy is cute but the fact that it was a pit/ridgeback mixed scared her, that it will "turn aggressive and attack her" :(

Ugh! I needed this. Lol!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at least nobody has yet posted " it's not a pitbull -it's an american shelter dog"
and what is so wrong with an American Shelter Dog? i have a beautiful speciman myself. and in the end they are all "pit bulls" to the media. ;)

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Members
That was some great news for a change.Good to see people do the right thing,and give the dogs a chance to fight the bad elements.
Is it just me,or is there more and more positive news about pitbulls.
Thank you for sharing.
Henry

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
nice! good stuff, thanks for sharing. That pups looks funny in his shades, lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i also have an american shelter dog and my comment was not against the dog but the constant insistence from some members that you can't refer to your dog as it pit bull unless you have papers to prove it.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice! good stuff, thanks for sharing. That pups looks funny in his shades, lol.
i like the part where the officer says "if she could learn how to drive the cruiser i'd be out of a job." :D

i also have an american shelter dog and my comment was not against the dog but the constant insistence from some members that you can't refer to your dog as it pit bull unless you have papers to prove it.
fair enough. and please do not take me as being rude at all, that is not my intent. to me a pit bull can be any of several breeds, but if u dont have the papers then u cant prove that u have a APBT. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts