Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A message to all members of Pit Bull Positive

Since my return to work I have been working lots of hours and have not had much time to do the show or spend here on the site. Some things have been bothering me lately and I will be doing a special Saturday Night episode and will be addressing some of these issues. One being some emails and calls I have gotten lately in regards to people with multiple dog households and fights happening in them. I know we want to view the breed in a different light, but is all the positivity going to blow up in our faces? The consistent posts I see on sites like Facebook sometimes over emphasize that the dog is "Dog Friendly," but have we become too focused on finding homes at the potential cost of people not having knowledge of the breed and then an incident happens and they don't know what to, often times just trying to get rid of the dog. It's a touchy situation, but one that I feel needs to be dealt with, so tune in Saturday night at
8/7 pm CST on Ustream. Remember if you would like to participate in the live discussion during the segment, you have to pre-register at Ustream.
8pm EST/7pm CST/5pm PST

The call in number if you would like to share your opinions is 815-388-2066. Hope you can tune in!!!

Pit Bull Positive Show

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Thanks Lauren! lets fill the chatroom on saturday night. This is going to be a great show

1 - 3 of 3 Posts