1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
What a prick. This is two towns away from me......ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could just slap the little turd

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What a prick. This is two towns away from me......ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could just slap the little turd
Sickening! Unfortunately alot of our bully breeds are mistreated in the hands of morons like him :mad:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I didnt read the article, I try not to read those sort of things it just turns my stomach and sickens me, not to mention gets my blood boiling hot. I have said it once and will say it again
Hell has a special place for scum like that!!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt read the article, I try not to read those sort of things it just turns my stomach and sickens me, not to mention gets my blood boiling hot. I have said it once and will say it again
Hell has a special place for scum like that!!!
Well, just to let you know she is alive and will make a full recovery :) Some humans act more "animal" than animals :flush:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am glad to hear that, I know she will be place in a home surrounded by love.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I clicked the link to read the article and my fist immediately clenched when I saw the picture of the man responsible for this tragedy!:mad: It just goes to show that is PEOPLE who are dangerous, NOT DOGS! Let this article speak to all the people that say Pitbulls are vicious. This poor pup was stabbed 29 times by her owner AND SHE DID NOT EVEN FIGHT BACK!

·
Registered
231 Posts
i didn't even bother reading,
people are sick..:mad:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow and she survived thats amazing , poor dog.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That is so sad, attacked by her owner. Shame on him, I hope he goes away for a long time. Poor baby I hope she recovers fast and gets adopted by a loving family.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
THAT IS HORRIBLE and the court said he is also supposed to make an appointment with Catholic Family Services???? How about he be forced to go help dogs or something productive to make him think about how deplorable he is not just to talk to god about what he did. That's disgusting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow. When I read that I went hugged my dog. How anyone can even be in the state of mind to try and kill their dog because 'everyone gave them a hard time about owning her'? WTF. At least we know she will go to a really good home when she gets better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.