Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members
Just wanted to share some good new's with respect to Pitbull's.
Thank you,
Henry

When John Benton tried to leave for work one morning back in July, he was surprised to find the family pit bull, Titan, running around in circles, barking and blocking the door out of the house, CBS Atlanta reported.

"He'd run up a few flights of steps and run back down just to keep me from going, to let me know something was wrong. And that's when I followed him up the stairs to see what he was trying to tell me," Benton told the station.

It turns out John's wife Gloria had suffered a brain aneurysm and fractured her skull after falling down. Had Titan not alerted Benton of Gloria's peril, she may have not survived, the station reported.

Now, the pup is being awarded with "Neighbor of the Year" by the Vintage Pointe Neighborhood Association, making him the first canine to ever receive it.
[email protected]

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
:thumbsup: good stuff!!

Finally something positive...hopefully it gets put on blast...like they like to do when these dogs do something wrong

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Was so excited to see the story earlier, totally stopped his owner from going to work. Always know when your dog is acting up it could be something wrong not just a dog misbehaving.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thanks for posting! Good pup! And I heard he was the first dog awarded neighbor of the year :) good stuff :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts