Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah sorry about that...i'll try and get a better pic of the center tattoo with a real camera and not a cell phone. the tattoo artist is brian murphy in east stroudsburg pa.
he's one of the better ones on the planet. the dogs got us together, and we remain great friends.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I like this thread because I want one of an uncropped dog, without the menacing look. I know they aren't common but hoping to find one.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Here's the only photo of mine I could find. Got it 20 years ago , and have seen it on a few people since then. Photos from Stingray city in the Caymans from last month.

The water there is beautiful!I would love to pet a stingray.Oh well,maybe someday

·
Registered
395 Posts
I like this thread because I want one of an uncropped dog, without the menacing look. I know they aren't common but hoping to find one.
off topic, but i was looking for a decal with the same image of a pit bull. only one i found was this. if it had more detail i think it'd make a nice tattoo.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Some nice work. When Sharon comes on she will have to show off hers :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Wow beautiful work pad!!!

I'm currently looking for an artist to do one for me of my Oden boy.. I know the pic I am going to use but I want a great artist to do it for me!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I don't have any yet but as a tattoo artist I have done a few. Here is a sketch I'm working on for a member here. This is just a first rough sketch, I usually draw portraits out a few times to make sure it's gunna look perfect.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I don't have any yet but as a tattoo artist I have done a few. Here is a sketch I'm working on for a member here. This is just a first rough sketch, I usually draw portraits out a few times to make sure it's gunna look perfect.

you have my dream job.. i have done portraits before, but because i have such a hectic schedule w/ reg job & kids/ kids extracur. activities i cant dedicate myself to it. i would love to learn to tattoo.. espec. portraits.

duckyp0o77's deviantART gallery

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow beautiful work pad!!!

I'm currently looking for an artist to do one for me of my Oden boy.. I know the pic I am going to use but I want a great artist to do it for me!!
Brian Murphy does travel to alot of conventions all over the world.
it may be worth a shot to call him and see what he's got coming
up in the future. i really can't say enough about his abilities.
www dot thirddimension dot com. (east stroudsburg pa.)
tell him mike nice from padlock kennels refered you.

btw, he's got apbt too...from yours truly. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
you have my dream job.. i have done portraits before, but because i have such a hectic schedule w/ reg job & kids/ kids extracur. activities i cant dedicate myself to it. i would love to learn to tattoo.. espec. portraits.

duckyp0o77's deviantART gallery
Very nice artwork :) I really do have the best job on the planet :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Here is mine I got it last feb for my birthday. This yr i want to have Vendetta's name done on my forearm with two red roses and barbwire wrapped around it.

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice! as far as flash artistry goes that's one of the better ones I've ever seen.
not to be confused with freehand or portrait styles. I'm a Feb. baby too,
as well as my son. mine's Feb 27th, and his is the 28th. =]~

1 - 20 of 34 Posts