Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics. To lazy to upload all of them right now.

Beia ALMOST got her CGC! Will try next year. Bruno earned his a 2nd time :3

:clap:

Not as much fun this year cause it was almost 90 and that made for crancky dogs.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
The white head and brown ears reminds me of a few bulldogs when we use to run the ally's as a kid in the city. The owners had a low busted fence the pair would jump it and run around with us untill the lights came on. They lived at the top of the ally so they would watch us get in the house and they would run home. We all would do it the next day. Run down, wiffel ball, tag/hide and go seek. Our parents knew they had no concern if they were there. We didnt know the "rap" as a breed back then. We just called them the raggidy anne and andy cause of the brown patches

Those two bulldogs shared some of the best memories i have from that neighborhood. Thanks for reminding out our ally dogs

·
Banned
21 Posts
Aww! They are so cute! Looks like a fun day :D

Can you go for a CGC more than once? Or do you pass and then you can do it again for practice?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics!! I'm sure Beia will get it next time ;) D's doing his CGC test in 3 weeks :woof:

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can do it more then once. Cause dogs personalities change. Bruno is not as dog friendly as he use to be,so that is why I tested him again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts