Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pitbull Terrier x American Staffordshire Bull Terrier Pup.

Busta <3
Male, 3 and a half month old Pitbull Terrier x American Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
She is a cutie ... I noticed his last picture it looks like his left leg shows signs of knuckling over. Does his leg always bend like that when he is sitting or standing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah for the first week when we got him his leg was knuckling over, but his grown out of it and is very healthy :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
He's darling! I LOVE his big blaze with the black highlights! But is he half Staffordshire Bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
beautiful boy you got there... love me some amstaffs

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very sweet pup, love his face

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
He's darling! I LOVE his big blaze with the black highlights! But is he half Staffordshire Bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier?
A lot of people get this confused. That's what happens when two breeds have very similar names. It's why I call SBTs "staffords" and ASTs "amstaffs".

I'd say since the title is "pit cross amstaff" the OP means he's half American Staffordshire Terrier (no "Bull").

Very cute dog btw!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Cute pup? Do you know how the pup was bred or are you just guessing it? Either way looking good aside from what Sadie already pointed out with the knuckling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts