1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I agree nice tank and cute pup!

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Very beautiful dog. Please rethink the chain for the collar though - they aren't appropriate for this purpose. Other than that, very nice :)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
good looking dog..wow she can climb the latter:-O

·
Registered
859 Posts
Well the chain could end up getting caught somewhere while doing these activites and choke herself especially if she's climbing....I would re think the chain as a collar especially if it's man made other than great pics :)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Great pics. It's not like it's a giant logging chain or something, and any collar could get caught on something...

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey phuongtrang
Very nice girl you have there,and I love all the action shot's.Nothing like seeing a Bully having fun and beeing loved.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Henry

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very nice looking dog. Personally I wouldn't use the chain but I've seen a lot worse. He looks like he's having fun! Hope you can stay around.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Chains rub, destroy and discolor the fur and can become embedded an are generally not a good choice for a collar functionally.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Good looking dog ... Hate the chain ... Take the chain off the dog's neck and get a collar they aren't very expensive and much more comfortable around the dog's neck like Carrina said they can embed cause hair loss skin irritation it's not functional and serves no purpose does more harm than good. Other than that that's a nice looking bulldog and welcome to Go Pitbull!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
While regular collars can be more comfortable. They can also cause skin irritation, hair loss and become embedded.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts