Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help i cropped my pups ears and they look great almost 100% healed… only on thing messing with my head and it is that his ears touch each other when he gets concentrated or when u call him..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This normal? I also never taped them after removing stitches since they stand pretty firm on their own.. until he gets concentrated like in the picture…

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
You can try mole skin. But once he gets past the teething stage you'll be stuck with where they are. Even if the ears are firm, in many cases they still need help standing properly. Geach has a short show and they stood well, but I massaged them every day. When they're longer like your pups, they tend to need help.

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
Mole skin to tape them?
Here's a video I found on YouTube that shows a good way to do it.

In your case you wouldn't really need to connect the ears. Just use the mole skin to create the shape and tape it on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a video I found on YouTube that shows a good way to do it.

In your case you wouldn't really need to connect the ears. Just use the mole skin to create the shape and tape it on.
thank you big time i will try this out hopefully it works🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
thank you big time i will try this out hopefully it works🙏🏼🙏🏼💯
I hope it works for you too. As long as they aren't completely hardened it should help at least a little.

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
Animal abuse - straight up.
It's not actually. The dogs are under anesthesia and they recover faster then most babies who had their ears pierced or were circumcised. The babies of course aren't put under anesthesia.
Read the room buddy, it's a bull breed forum. There's gonna be some crop posts. Only judges here are mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts