Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey My Friend Bought a Pit And The Guy Claimed It Was a German Blue Nose and the difference is they have an extra set of canines and they do has anyone ever heard if it and yes i know theres no such thing as a blue nose pit

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
the extra set of canines is probably a deformity. you cant lock it down to a blood line. people say oh my dogs got double canines so its a gator dog but they have no proof imo its just a deformity. got a good pic of the extra canines?

also when some one uses the word "rare", "blue", and "pit bull" in the same sentence then you know the breeder is shady

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Hey My Friend Bought a Pit And The Guy Claimed It Was a German Blue Nose and the difference is they have an extra set of canines and they do has anyone ever heard if it and yes i know theres no such thing as a blue nose pit
The first part is a Backyard breeder ploy to sell their mutts and if there are two sets of canines it sounds like retained baby teeth. My poorly bred male had them as well and they were open to infection so I had the vet extract them and I wish I had photos of Bogart's canines with the double..I will look but until then here is a good example.

your dog can also have retained deciduous baby teeth ect.

here is a great example of both issues in a yorkie
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
The first part is a Backyard breeder ploy to sell their mutts and if there are two sets of canines it sounds like retained baby teeth. My poorly bred male had them as well and they were open to infection so I had the vet extract them and I wish I had photos of Bogart's canines with the double..I will look but until then here is a good example.

your dog can also have retained deciduous baby teeth ect.

here is a great example of both issues in a yorkie
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
:goodpost:

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Half Yorkie, half shark! Lol yikes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts