Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to gopitbull, I was wondering if anyone knew of any pitbull friendly apartments in the downriver area of Michigan, I need to move and dont want to get rid of my baby.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I would get your current landlord to write a reference for you. You can also get a policy on your dog so you can show potential landlords that you would have proper coverage if anything could happen. Do you know for a fact that your dog is an American Pit Bull Terrier. Its not a lie if you do not know for 100% fact what breed he is to call him a mutt. Then I would bring him with you when you go looking and let them meet your pup and decide then. Its not an easy battle but it CAN be done if you keep at it.

Post on craigslist looking for a pet friendly place and what your requirements are. There are more tips here too: http://network.bestfriends.org/11003/news.aspx

Oh and BTW, welcome :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya my dog is a Blue Pitbull and he is four yaers old. I have the papers on him cuz he is a pure breed. I have had him since he was 9 months old and cant bare to loose him. Thanx for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts