Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very sad story for everyone involved. The owner is going to PTS his pet of 18 years because she did what many dogs of this breed would do. I think its SO important to educate owners and new people to this breed about dog aggression, it in no way means human aggression. This was very much preventable and so sad to see the dog suffer and our breed we so love put in this spot light AGAIN.
Pit bull attacks, kills Chihuahua in McKees Rocks | www.wpxi.com

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I agree, so sad and could have totally been avoided. Nothing good about that story at all. Both people lost their companions. So sad when it could all be avoided.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Another one? People really need to take precaution and understand the dedication it takes to own one of these gentle misunderstood creatures.... That's the 2nd one in like a month now... All this stuff is just so unfair.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dog sure had a long life 18 years thats awesome but she looks so full of life still its really sad. He most likely never knew about dog aggression in the breed and just made it with luck this many years without incident. Sad it had to happen at all though. The comments on the news feed bother me more then anything though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts