Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got 7 months old pitbull and I want to know more about his healt.

Im wondering what food is good for pitbull that is 7 months old.I heard, that the royal canin is very good food. I want to have strong and muscules pitbull so maybe any one can advice me, what to add in his good daily so that he will be strong and healty?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
The way your dog will look is based on genetics. So with that said a good grain free kibble such as taste of the wild, canidae, natural balance, and many others that you can find in some of the stickys in the health forum are great foods. Of course you need to excercise him regularly. Try not to over do it yet until he is over a year and his bones and joints are more developed.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I feed RAW as it is best, in my opinion; however, some quality dog foods are Orijen, TOTW, Canidae, D1ck Van Patton's Natural Balance, Ziwi Peak, Verus. We have a pet food rating and comparison chart as a sticky in the health section that has graded several dog foods. Royal Canin received a 100 on one and I think 106 out of 100 on the other. Be cautious when feeding food like Orijen as it has 42% protein and that can lead to other issues because of the high protein. Some say that there is no such thing as too much protein; however, the way that kibble is processed can lead to problems with the body.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts