Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sad the dog was just dumped like trash. Would like to know whatthis shelter lady saw that made her say its a " fighting " dog. Da is normal and known in this breed it doesnt make it a fighting dog. I think shelter people just play into what the media wants to hear to make themlook like the saviours in all this. I hardly believe this was a fighting dog, if it was they wouldnt have gotten that dog away from himwith a broom and lamp. Wonder if they euthanized him over this, sad all around .

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fully agree, and someone in the comments mentioned the same thing.
I don't have a facebook, so I can't participate in the conversation.

EDIT: I'm actually suprised at the ratio of people defending the breed to people trashing it; I didn't expect that around here...
EDIT #2: Wonder if it was even a pit bull. I doubt it.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
I'm glad people were there to defend the breed, but it sounds like a big majority of them are setting themselves up for disappointment down the road. There were a lot of, "it's all in how you raise them," comments. I even saw a, "I completely trust me dogs (not to fight)."

Too bad there was no picture of the dog. I wonder if the animal control lady said it was a fighting dog, or it could have been worse because this is a fighting breed? These are two totally different comments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts