Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if this belongs here or not, but a local realtor in nashville needs help getting her dog back. i believe there was negligence on her part for not informing her guest that her dog cannot just wander freely outside, and/or contaning her dog properly while she was not in the house. there also seems to be a lot of ignoraance and chaos surrounding the events. my signature is #509 on the petition.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/save-prada-nicole-andrees-dog-on-death-row/

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Her own fault. She is a negligent owner.
And the fact that she does other non pit safe things with her dog,is proof of it.
She found out the hard way. It sucks for the dog though,they are the silent victims,of owner stupidity.
I signed it cause I think the dog is being unfairly judged,but I do believe the owner needs to be held accountable.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i agree and it reflects on my signature on the petition (#509)
the dog did nothing wrong.. i actually believe those idiots did tie her to the tree.
thats the prob w/ both sides- lack of education & ignorance

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know what, i think im gonna back up a lil bit & say i dont think she's completely incompetent. accidents happen. the thought probably didnt cross her mind that her friend was an idiot. & as far as all the "doggy day care foo foo classes" go, maybe she was just doing what she thought was right. most people think that way about socialization and this breed. the real truth probably hasn't come to her yet like real apbt owners know. does that make sense? this deff. will be a hard lesson learned for her though. if her dog gets tolive it will be labeled "viscious/ dangerous" and have to prob wear a muzzle & she carry liability & allthat hoo-rah. if they do put her dog down there could be a possibilty she may not get to own again.. so who knows.
what i' was tryin to say as far as accidents go.. for me anyway is $#!# happens & i know that *I* take every precaution. i have the fenced yard. i dont leave my dogs out blah blah (unless i'm in the kitchen) but 2 wks ago my husbands yorkie led my apbt bailey on a rabbit chase thru the cow pasture out back. how they fit thru a small dug hole is beyond me.. i guess determination lol. needless to say we got a butt-ton of rebar to hammer in the ground thru the bottom...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.