1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Happy birthday !

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
happy birthday lauren. Hope you have a fantastic day.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Happy Birthday !!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Happy Birthday Lady ;)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Happy bday gangsta!!!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Happy Birthday!! Don't listen to Sadie, bust out them whiskey bottles! lol (just don't get alcohol poisoning!) ;)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
HAHAHA I saw my name in the new threads I was like oh WTF did I do now? THANK YOU YO! Much appreciated! I didn't drink too much whiskey, Sadie; however, Sour Apple Vodka has kicked my butt..... something serious..... and I lost one of the hamsters.... in her big yellow ball.... FML lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
oh nooo about the Hamsters, lol maybe if you drink some more it will help you remember where its lost :) Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Hey, happy birthday, Lauren! Same day as my wife's!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Happy birthday yo!
Thank you, Bossmandude!

Happy birthday !
Thanks hotness!

Happy Birthday Lauren!:woof:
Thanks, Dixie!

The 14th ... is one of the best days!!! Happy Birthday Lauren!!!!!
Thank you, Stan!

happy birthday lauren. Hope you have a fantastic day.
Thank you, Bev!

Happy Birthday !!!!
Thank you, Angel

Happy Birthday Lady ;)
Thank you, Hols!

Awe Happy B-day Lauren... Hope you have a great day! Don't drink too much whiskey ;) LOL
Crisis averted, Sadie. Found hamster and ball.... Guess it took a little trip down both sets of stairs.... Don't know how I didn't hear that happen

Happy bday gangsta!!!
Thank you!

Happy Birthday!! Don't listen to Sadie, bust out them whiskey bottles! lol (just don't get alcohol poisoning!) ;)
Please KM! She knows me better than that! Always break out the bottles ;) Thank you!

oh nooo about the Hamsters, lol maybe if you drink some more it will help you remember where its lost :) Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!
Found it! lol Thanks Ames

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
That's it Lauren! I am calling DHPS on you! Department of Hamster Protective Services LMFAO!!! You be loosing them little critter's too much!!!LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got babies over here Yo! 6 of them

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
That's it Lauren! I am calling DHPS on you! Department of Hamster Protective Services LMFAO!!! You be loosing them little critter's too much!!!LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got babies over here Yo! 6 of them
lmmfao I got your pic you sent me.... NO THANK YOU.... are you planning on starting your own hamster bloodline with a performance pedigree? lmmfao I gotta send you that site with the rat peds.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts