Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Staying up late does have some benefits...checking out some re-runs I guess of the show...she is trying to help this woman with an EXTREMELY HA dog...The dog has succesfully bitten someone and is making another attempt every chance he gets...ughhhh...imo this dog should go night night...
The episode is not yet over so I don't know how the story ends...she seems to place some of the blame on the color...blue...says due to bad breeding practices that blues seem to have these issues...I dunno about all that...as far as the color is concerned...I do agree with the bad breeding part...whats your opinion...

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I missed this one
But I was hoping someone would enlighten me on the episode.
I heard she didn;t do crap in trying to "help it"
As far as I know she gives the dog back,cause it's a lost cause.

I'm glad you posted this. Cause I wanted to start this topic,but missed the episode.

Just from the clips I saw,I was like that dog is bad newz.

Kush looks just like that dog......And he is select HA. I think a lot of the "blue" pits were bred bad,cause they were bred for color,and nothing else.
They are "rare" you know.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After a few attempts at training the dog...she does send the owner home with her dog...even praising her...for willing to put up the proper confinement and love that the dog needs...I disagree...this is an accident waiting to happen... :(

Reactions: Xiahko

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
I saw it in origin,then the repeat.the girls mother,not wanting to kennel it,yet knowing the propensity,she had to be ok with it.
and were that my dog,it would have got A dirt nap A long time ago.
it's set,to old and man,thats one powerful dog.he's thick,well fed, and is extremely cut for A dog thats that agressive.you know he doesn't get out much with that temperament.so he's got that natural build.
and color schmolor,the only example of color and anything as A given, is when OFRN started to size up 20 odd years ago.
you look at them now and it just looks like it's hard to find consistant sinewy lighter red dogs.other than that,i would never give much merit to any color issues.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw it in origin,then the repeat.the girls mother,not wanting to kennel it,yet knowing the propensity,she had to be ok with it.
and were that my dog,it would have got A dirt nap A long time ago.
it's set,to old and man,thats one powerful dog.he's thick,well fed, and is extremely cut for A dog thats that agressive.you know he doesn't get out much with that temperament.so he's got that natural build.
and color schmolor,the only example of color and anything as A given, is when OFRN started to size up 20 odd years ago.
you look at them now and it just looks like it's hard to find consistant sinewy lighter red dogs.other than that,i would never give much merit to any color issues.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I must say WW...when you started here...I didn't quite understand ur posts lol...but within due time...I love em...thanks bro!

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
But I was hoping someone would enlighten me on the episode.
I heard she didn;t do crap in trying to "help it"
the dog is a bad dog,period.when you see it it will reside well that she made A good choice.
it's also 2 fold.that dog would be A black eye to her program,as in rescue program,not the show,as it's not the "if" the dog bites it's "when".

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
exactly!!!

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I must say WW...when you started here...I didn't quite understand ur posts lol...but within due time...I love em...thanks bro!
thanks,
and when I returned, the whole bully thing was flamin anda flarin.
I'm partial to my pits,yet like I mentioned on another of your post,as to the 5 reps of bully,2 and 5,I could get some,breed them,work them and bring A mackin machine to fruition.
it's like I said to Sadie,could you imagine Floyd breeding bullies for 5-10 years?

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
i'll have to see if i can find this episode somewhere lol. i need to see this b/c she talked about it with BTK on their show... about blues being overly aggressive... hmm. Lemme go look for it.

Oh, Uncle Will, you said it perfectly! Dirt nap time if it was my dog. Color really has nothing to do with it. It's just crappy breeding practices in general.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yay another episode...
do not confuse my thread as I respect tia to the highest...she does something i would absolutely dream of doing...
jus didn't like the episode due to that crazy dogg...lol...
awesome posts all

·
Registered
859 Posts
I was also suprised in this episode that she never mentioned that Pit bulls don't need playmates but she was helping a lady find a playmate for a dog she had???

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
yay another episode...
do not confuse my thread as I respect tia to the highest...she does something i would absolutely dream of doing...
jus didn't like the episode due to that crazy dogg...lol...
awesome posts all
HEYdon't be sweatin my future ex wife,hehehe.
bs aside,i've said it before,i'll say it again,I win the lottery,she's set for A long time.PERIOD!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I wondered something. Do you think more then just those few parolees work there?
I mean,that's an awful lot of dogs to pay full on attention to.
I wonder if they are just stuck in pens all the time. You see a few on walks here and there, but mostly it's feed,water,clean, bye bye repeat.

off topic:
Hey when did my dogs turn into blue paws?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as long as you introduce me to her oldest daughter...lmao...were all good...
you could be step dad...lmmfao...crazy thoughts between crazy dudes!!! hahahah

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wondered something. Do you think more then just those few parolees work there?
I wonder if they are just stuck in pens all the time. You see a few on walks here and there, but mostly it's feed,water,clean, bye bye repeat.

off topic:
Would you rather the dogs be placed in kill shelters? I am sure they manage just fine!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
So she's like a no kill shelter basically.
I guess little human interaction is better then none at all. I just feel bad for them sometimes,cause pits are so human oriented,and they hardly ever get the chance to interact with them.
Don;t get me wrong either. I love what she does for the breed,and I would be more likely to send Bruno there then to Shorty.(if I was gonna abandon my dog...Which I can't even dream of doing)
I just think she should adopt more out, or higher more people. But I know why she doesn't.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I do believe she has more staff on hand than just what you see on the episodes. Also, all you really see on the episodes is the cleaning and care for the dogs b/c that's really all the time they have available for the slot on AP. Remember, that's a combination of several hours to a full day of shooting right there, condensed down to 1 hr or less if you subtract commercials.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Good point. Good point. I never even thought something like that,until a supposed "ex" employee of the rescue said something.

I doubt she was even a real employee either. She only came out when they were doing that telethon thing.
I bet she was the owner of dogsbite.org

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts

off topic:
I'm not tryin to pull the ownership time card,point of clarification.
yet, I've been around and had literally hundreds in all capacities.they are the most resilient and loving dogs.by and far they do thrive on attention,yet they do good with being petted while watering and feeding,pen checking,and cleaning.they are handled daily.which in the real world,theirs 200 dogs that get 3-4 times the attention thousands if not hundreds of thousands of other dogs don't get in this country.
you've had them long enough to find this believable.
I would bet you my life,hand you my head before my body hits the ground,were we to spend A week there she/they/the dogs would amaze us REPEATEDLY.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Good post!!!!
I couldn't agree more. It was just a thought anyway. It's not something I believed. Just wanted other opinions.
I've never seen 1 unhappy dog on that show. They pass the kennels all the time,and you just see those dogs eyes light up,and those bodies wag.
I would love to be able to do what she does.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts