Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard that spicy foods can make pitbulls mean for what ever reason, but really i dont believe it. i eat spicy foods quiet a bit and some always gets on the floor espeially hot cheato fries when i get them. and tini loves them so does my chihuahua killer. but my fiance on the other hand thinks that he'll eventually freak out. so does spicy foods make dogs aggressive?

·
Registered
231 Posts
haha no i don't think spicy food will make them mean.
probably the worst it will do is upset their stomachs and give them the runs:poop:
EDIT: i would avoid giving them hot cheetos and stuff just for the sake of the carpet (;

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
yeah might make him mean for being a jerk and giving him spicy stuff when he trusts you to not give him food that would hurt him and his belly, but overall meanness, seriously? and tomatoes are bad for dogs, so I would stay away cause tomatoes and spice usually go hand in hand for flavoring...

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i could see how the tomato powder, paste what ever could be bad gotta check that label next time i have a bag but he loves em he wont leave my side if im eating them but i dont think it hurts him it may or may not upset his tummy a little but nothing i really notice ussually keep an eye on how hes acting and anything thats popping up on him. i think our carpets almost older than i am so not to worried about crumbs.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
i could see how the tomato powder, paste what ever could be bad gotta check that label next time i have a bag but he loves em he wont leave my side if im eating them but i dont think it hurts him it may or may not upset his tummy a little but nothing i really notice ussually keep an eye on how hes acting and anything thats popping up on him. i think our carpets almost older than i am so not to worried about crumbs.
They weren't talking about crumbs. They were referring to diarrhea.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO I guess thats why my man is so mean , dang mexicans bahahahahahahah........ serious? That really made me laugh out loud though.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Spicy food doesn't make them mean. You're thinking of gunpowder. That'll make 'em killers!

·
Registered
776 Posts
sidney ate a ghost pepper right off the plant ... still friendly .
if a ghost pepper wont do it , nothing will lol

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
yah the fiance was fed that spicy and gunpowder makes em mean, never heard of it before i met her. then again i've spilt a few hot things around chihuahuas and i still have both ankles

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thats what people had told me when I said something about feeding mine raw meats as treats and rewards. " man once they taste that blood they crave it and they'll go crazy." Just wow. Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts