Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking to move to Columbus ohio from Lorain to attent school. I have a 4 yr old neutered pit that is my child! I can NOT leave him behind! I REFUSE! I've been looking at apts, townhouses, and ever houses and I can't seem to find anywhere that is pittie friendly! He's such a good boy, totally trained, under voice command at all times, not animal nor people aggressive I am even willing to get him k9 good citizen certified! I am getting super frustrated and was wondering if anyone knew of any places in the Columbus area that allows the breed. I have friends out there that say they know of places b/c they see pits there all the time but when I call, the property owner/managers all tell me NO!

Please HELP!!! Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Steph

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I'm sorry that you are running up against this. :(
I live in a very Pit-friendly rental. My landlord didn't even bat an eyelash when he first saw Keira. He just sad that if she got "vicious" that she would need to be muzzled outside.
I will be praying that you find something soon!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Not to be dishonest in any way but don't tell the landlord its a APBT unless you have papers stating that. I live in Ohio and my vet told me he was going to resgister Beastley as a Boxer mix unless I had papers saying otherwise. Let the landlords meet your pup offer to purchase insurance on him. Good Luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help with Housing

I would be happy to help with your housing needs. I am a licensed real estate agent in the State of Ohio and can help advocate on your behalf. Please let me know if you are interested or still in need of housing in the Columbus area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would be happy to help with your housing needs. I am a licensed real estate agent in the State of Ohio and can help advocate on your behalf. Please let me know if you are interested or still in need of housing in the Columbus area.
Hello! My name is Asha and I have a 3 year old pittbull-plotthound mix and my lease is up in December and must find a new apartment. I was wondering if you had any resources for pitbull friendly apartments in my area. I live in Long Beach, California. Thank you so much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts