Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2.5 acres of land and I'm surrounded by hundreds of acres of farm land, but I am looking into building a fenced in area for my pup to play, train, and I might even set up an agility course. I'm not trying to go in the poor house building it, but I want it to be substantial. It would be nice to have an area where she could run all out without being told to come herw because she is getting to far ahead. Any suggestions on dimensions would be great. What size is a normal agility course?

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Well aglty course can be any size really. It depends on what you want in it. How mny jumps, tunnels, a chute, dog walk, teetter totter, weave poles ( how many). a pause table, A frame a tire jump I am sure I am forgetting a few things.

I have an acre fenced in for the dogs(my dog park). I have a small agility course set up. 1 double jump, 6weave poles, one tunnel an A frame, teeter totter, tire jump and then 5 regular jumps. This year I will get the chute finnished. I also have a flyball course and an area set for hunt training. A spring pole and an old truck that I use for fake drug detection. It cost right around 1200.00 for this fence two yrs ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
go as big as possible, what you can afford is what you can afford. i think half an acre would be plenty of room but the more the better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts