Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had these for a while and just finally uploaded them.This was the last time I let Pretty Girl and Fatboy play.They started not getting along during this time,which Pretty Girl started.I think she was just acting protective over the boys,she always loves jumping with them.Normally Fatboy could care less but on this day he wanted to join in too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL thats cute they like the trampoline. Sorry they dont get along there , been there with some of mine :( sad when they do so well then decide Nope Im gonna make this harder for you and not get along. Oh well its part of owning this breed iguess right? they both look great though. You think either will be cool with the pup at all? or you not even gonna bother trying with them?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
the only dog i can get on the trampoline is tyson.. he loves it.. sux they arent getting along anymore :(

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Omg those are so cute! Fun for them to bounce how funny!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea it sucks they don't like each other like they used to but I knew something like this would happen one day.So it was good I was prepared for it.
And I guess I need to say that in these pics they were still playing.Of course I wasn't taking pics of them not getting along.lol.It was after this when PG jumped down and they were playing on the ground that she started going off on him.
I let PG and Hera play nicely with the pup while indoors.The adult dogs know they're not allowed to rough house inside so it's just little play nuzzling.I don't let Fatboy around the pup at all cause he's not as good with other males as he is with females and he's already growled at him through the crate.But he doesn't go outside with any of the other dogs except PG and that's only if I'm right there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts